The Summit brings together some of the world’s top legal industry change leaders for a series of interactive and provocative sessions, presenting how technological advancements, innovation and efficient business processes are disrupting the legal industry.
The legal industry has changed.
Which side of history will you be on?
May 16, 2019 (7:30 GMT)
May 16, 2019 (6:30PM GMT)
Torre Diana, D.Líderes, Auditorio México
Río Lerma 232, 06500, Ciudad de México, México.
Why Attend This Event
It´s simple…you need to remain relevant
The Summit is an annual event designed to provide answers to the big challenges of the legal industry disruption. It is the meeting place for forward looking professionals to get valuable insights, network, and be inspired by best practices. It oﬀers a selection of sessions ranging from quick-ﬁre TED-style talks to focused streams, roundtables, panel discussions and interviews.
The Summit attracts senior in-house counsel, managing partners, C-Level executives, legal associations, legal industry and professional services consultants from across Mexico and Latin America.
This year the event will examine how technology has irrevocably changed the legal landscape, with firms and law departments increasingly having to consider how best to deal with a rising tide of competition in services, talent acquisition and innovation.
Key topics of the agenda will include:
- How top firms are using Artificial Intelligence and analytics to get a competitive advantage.
- The impact of Blockchain and Smart Contracts.
- Legal practice transformation in the age of digital disruption.
- How Artificial Intelligence is shaping the legal profession.
- Insight into the latest technology in the market.
- Legal innovation strategy in today’s competitive environment.
- The future corporate legal department.
- A world of knowledge: Global, regional & national legal industry perspectives.
- Change & Lawyers: Stress, the big hidden enemy.
Meet Our Speakers
The most prominent personalities in the legal industry